Application can be made online via an common application form. Pls click here for the Application Form
If you have any Questions regarding the college or the application please check our Frequently asked questions page.
Holistic review process
Our major emphasis is on human values for the overall development of students and on a broader perspective have a better society and a better nation.
The evaluation process mainly focuses on
1. Academics – Curriculum, grades and score are taken into consideration.
2. Time utilization outside class – Your involvement in any community service is given weightage as once admitted in college asyou will given such opportunities.
3. Essays – Your views on current topics are important. To know little about you on this, small essays on general topics might be given at the time of interview to know your views& your written communication skills.
1. Interview – Post written entrance test you will be called for a interview along with your parents. Open communication and alignment on the College Vision is necessary for sustainability throughout the course. Your aims, ambitions, reasons to choose the college are few topics that are discussed in an mutually vibrant environment.
- College announcesonline application in the month of March every year and exam is conducted in the month of April.
- 10th syllabus with subjects Mathematics, Science, Social and English will be the base for entrance exam.
- 2 centers for writing the entrance exam i.e; Sri sathaysai vidya mandir in moosapet, Hyderabad and Sri Sathya Sai PrashanthiNikethanam Junior college for Women, Kondapaka, Siddipet will be open for the convenience of the students attending the entrance exam.
- An interview is also conducted for the students who are scrutinized after the entrance exam.
- Nearly 900 students appeared for the entrance exams which were conducted for the academic years 2018-19 and 2019-20.
- Out of the 900 students appeared for the entrance exam, a total 90 students in three groups are shortlisted – 30 in MPC(Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry), 30 in MEC(Mathematics, Economics & Commerce) and 30 in EHML(Economics, History & Modern Language).
- All the selected students join the college on 29th May.