Sri Sathya Sai Prashanthi Niketanam junior College for women aims to:
- Equip prospective teachers with knowledge, attitude, behaviour and skills required to perform their tasks effectively in the classroom, college and society.
- Produce ideal teachers who are able to inculcate values by being an example to others
- Converge inter-departmental and inter-disciplinary educational programs with other institutes of Prashanthi Bala Mandira Trust.
- Collaborate with top universities to meet global standards and addressing societal challenges.
- Accelerate the learning curve using technology viz virtual connect.
- Enhance student services by providing student amenities like library, access to internet etc.
- Provide add-on courses that have a practical and vocational orientation.
- Induct students into an environment of devotional and spiritual fervour with a spirit of patriotism.
- Facilitate Research orientation among teachers and students.
- Focus on all round development of the student by introducing life skills.
- Conduct faculty improvement programs/workshops to train mentor teachers on teaching methods.