A Day In College
A Home Away From Home
The residential facility gives the students an easy access for evening programmes, Club activities and academic resources. The lecturers also are residential. The residential lecturers not only help the students academically but also life skills to lead life. They live along with students and look after their needs and requirements in a disciplined and loving atmosphere by guiding and mentoring them.
All the students live in a shared accommodation with their own beds, and closets in Residential halls having common bathrooms.There is a nominal charge for the hostel maintenance which is charged annually.
All the staff and the students eat together. The communal dining helps in knowing each other better and to catch up with friends and fellow students.
The meals consist of generally, traditional local food in break-fast, lunch and dinner from Monday to Saturday. On Sunday the regular meal is given along with some specially made sweets.
The main objective is to provide a wholesome, delicious, and healthy nutritious freshly prepared food.
A DAY IN COLLEGE
||Omkaram & Suprabhatam
||Study hour & Milk
||Get ready to college (bathing & washing)
||Sports / Dance / Music
Visiting Hours For Parents:- Monthly one Sunday 3-4 pm
Phone Calls:- Every Sunday 3-4 pm
Two times vacations in a year
Summer Vacation: 4 Weeks (30 days)
1. No Eamcet or IIT coaching
2. Coaching for English Communication Skills (Every one should speak only in English)
3. Computer Coaching
4. Three Types of Lecturers:
a. Regular lecturer
b. Guest lecturer
c. Senior faculty through Skype
5. College focusses on concepts of the subject & holistic development of the student and not on marks alone
6. Focusses on Values integrated education
7. High Security in the campus provided
8. Student should wear Sarees Compulsorily at least two days in a Week.
9. Any information about the student like Marks, Holidays or exams will be informed through college what’s app group
10. Nutritious, Healthy food will be cooked &Served to all the students.
11. Milk & Curd Compulsory for all the Students.
12. The list of the items to bring to the hostel will be given at the time of the admission.
13. If you don’t get to here by April end, it means you are not selected.